Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2011

Reminiscing while eating yummy snack



I got hungry while blogging earlier and since my mom has a store, I just got my snack from it. Suddenly, I noticed something that I am familiar with, it looks like zebzeb. Yeah it’s zebzeb yahooooooo! Zebzeb was a popular junkfood brand in the 80s, and since I am an 80s kid, I reminisce my childhood days with my mother who was also eating zebzeb with me. Mom said that I got indigestion when I was four years old while eating that because I ate those unpopped grains. For those who are not familiar with zebzeb, it is made of corn popped with cheese powder and shortenings. She said that she brought me to the doctor for some medications.


Another occasion was when our family was watching TV while eating zebzeb, I guess it was 15 years ago. While watching evening program while chatting with each other and eating zebzeb, my father suddenly choked. We were all panicky that time because we thought that our father would die (for lack of oxygen). My mom just hit him at the back of the head to remove the small portion of the corn from his throat whew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment