Search This Blog

Friday 10 June 2011

Acidifying Drinks


I love coffee and softdrinks. I drink coffee 2 to 3 times a day and I drink softdrinks almost everyday. My day is not complete without drinking even a single cup of coffee. I start my morning with a cup in the office sometimes with pandesal. Later on, I experienced hyperacidity caused by regular drinking of coffee and softdrinks. My doctor advised me to minimize my intake of acidic drinks and drink plenty of water everyday. Here is the list of drinks that my doctor prohibited me to take.  

Acidifying Drinks
  • Beer
  • Spirits
  • Hard Liquor
  • Wine
  • Beer
  • Colas/ Sodas
  • Coffee
  • Soft Drinks
  • Fruit Juices
Since then, I thought of taking foods and drinks with alkaline to balance my acid-alkaline intake. I thought of buying alkaline water machine so that my everyday water intake will be my everyday alkaline intake as well.

Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/list-of-acidic-foods.html

No comments:

Post a Comment