Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

Bicycling is a good exercise


I usually do bicycling every Saturday and Sunday. However because of the poor weather condition for almost a week now, I just stay at home. When I run a bicycle, it takes me almost one hour going back and forth. There are many rice fields located in our town so I just go there with my bicycle. That bicycle that I use is my father’s; I don’t have a bicycle of my own. Bicycling is my only exercise for now because I don’t have much time to do some activities that can make me physically fit. I work in the office on weekdays and I do my freelance job on weekends. Anyway, I am planning of buying a new bicycle because my father always uses his bike. I like those that are available in bike shop Temecula. I like the colors and forms. I would prefer a blue with silver combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment