Search This Blog

Saturday 11 June 2011

Enjoying free tastes in the mall


Everytime my girlfriend and myself go to the mall, our feet always drive us to the direction where free taste stalls are. We go to different stalls to try some products like foods, noodles, beverages, cookies and more. After we try eating the free foods and feel almost full, we don’t eat dinner at home anymore (hehehe wise decision). Well, they say that the best things in life are “free” hahaha, and I certainly agree with that. I suddenly think about people with testing jobs. Well, I guess they are lucky because their job is just to test new products and report to their manager, awesome! For me,Product Testing is the nicest job in the world and I want to have a job like that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment