Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

Illnesses


Illness is a state of poor health. All living things are prone to sickness; plants, animals and human being. Common illnesses are cold, cough, flu, influenza, fever, headache, toothache, stomach ache and many more. In my case I have allergic rhinitis or hay fever. It is an allergic inflammation of nasal airways. Allergic rhinitis occurs when an allergen is inhaled by a person with a weak immune system. My doctor asked me to boost my immune system by doing exercise, taking balanced diet and enough sleep. Later on I discovered homeopathy; a science of boosting immune system to fight even acute diseases such as cancer, sever flu, intestinal diseases and much more. I will try homeopathy Santa Fe in the near future. Well we have to make sure of our good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment