Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

I Had Appendicitis

When I was in high school, I experienced a series of stomach pain and vomit. We wondered about my disease and the doctor said that it was stomach ulcer. We asked for a second opinion and that other doctor said that my ailment was appendicitis. Though it was not that serious, he advised my parents to send me to the hospital for medical operation because my appendics was starting to be infected. The operation went smooth and my family heaved a sigh of relief. We thanked God that we were able to surpass that kind of trial. When I was confined in the hospital, I noticed some people in hospital uniform helping the doctors. My mom said that they are hospital technicians. For me, people who work in hospitals are noble. I can see their dedication in their job. When I was young I aspired to be a hospital worker. I want to be proud of myself. Many aspiring hospital workers attend phlebotomy training to get phlebotomist certification. They believe in themselves, in their capability to help others especially the  sick people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment