Search This Blog

Friday 24 June 2011

My Mother’s Depression


My mom experienced depression when I was in university. She had a big problem with my father because he was alcoholic that time. My mother lost her appetite and weight. Also, she was often angry and irritable everytime we spoke to her. It was difficult for us that our mother was like that. So, we talked to our father; we told him not to commit his past mistakes anymore. We made him realize the value of family in one’s life. I know that our father listened to us because he suddenly became good to us. Our plan was, if our mother will continue her depression, we will send her to psychologist like Depression Jacksonville Beach. They have the best psychologists there. However, my father apologized to her so they are happy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment