Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

The Car That I Like


I really want to have a car. Either used one or new one doesn’t matter with me as long as it is convenient to use. I think I have to start saving money now to buy a car in the future. My goal is to have one in five years. Well, I’m not getting any younger and now is the time for me to enjoy life to the fullest. In the next five years, I will be more serious in life because I will have my own family and rising up kids is something that we have to give focus on. For now, my two most important goals are to have my own house and a car. Since car is cheaper than house, why not buy one? When it comes to car brand, I like Mitsubishi Evo. Mitsubishi is a Japanese brand and we know that Japan is popular for manufacturing vehicles and gadgets with high quality. Yay I’m excited to have a car!    

No comments:

Post a Comment