Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Being a Plumber



My uncle has a plumbing business and my father manages it. Being a plumber is not easy because you have to make sure that your customers are satisfied with your service. They also offer warranty so if ever something happens to their drainage, bathroom pipes etc., and my father’s staff would fix it for free. Being into that kind of business needs patience, dedication and excellent customer service. In return, customers give positive feedbacks concerning my father’s good job. As a result, more and more customers in our town call him and my uncle to ask for their plumbing services. I have cousin who lives in another province; he said that they are having some problems with their bathroom drainage because of poor plumbing service from another company. My cousin already complained to another company about that problem. He still called my father to fix their bathroom drainage.     

The customer is always right; that is the principle that many businesses applied in their service. That is the principle of Plumbing Tacoma. My uncle got inspired when he read their website. Plumbers Tacoma gives excellent customer service. Do not rely on plumbers that just eat up your budget but gives poor customer satisfaction.    


2 comments:

  1. Plumbing Tacoma is giving excellent service to its customers. They also offer free services for minor repairs in drainage system and leakage in bathroom pipes. Its good to take their advice before you plan for some major changes or repairs in your bathroom or kitchen. They are patient, dedicated and give excellent customer service to their customer.

    brooklyn plumber

    ReplyDelete