Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2011

My Busy Mom

My mom and I

My mom is always busy, almost everyday doing household chores. She also has a small business in our place so she earns a reasonable amount everyday. Me and my sister usually come home every weekend and my mom is always busy preparing our foods and things at home. She makes sure that everything is ready when we arrive. She also washes our clothes regularly because she doesn’t want us to feel the inconvenience of washing clothes. She’s really a supermom. That is the reason why we always thank our mom for loving and taking care of us. Our mom is really the greatest person in our life. Because they are ready to give up everything just for our own good, why not give thanks to our mom? Why not give them a surprise gift? Me, because she likes collecting skin cosmetics, I will give her dermalogica day bright. My mom has already fair and smooth skin but it became fairer and smoother when she used dermalogica day bright. I’m pretty sure that she will be happier this time because I would give her dermatologica day bright again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment