Search This Blog

Friday 7 October 2011

Blame it to Pedring



We had a typhoon two weeks ago that brought great disaster in our country; its name is Pedring. Pedring had reached gustiness of 150 kph and 200 kph near the center. Here in our hometown, we had two days of strong winds and heavy rains. My mom’s ornamental plants in front of our house were destroyed as well as the roof gutters. Then, our roof started to leak and drops of water made our ceiling messy and wet. My mother got very problematic about that situation because the leaks affect the living room and their bedroom. After the typhoon Pedring, my mom quickly asked my cousin to get on the roof to fix the problem. However, after a week, another typhoon came and the problem with the roof happened again! My dad said that we need the service of an expert when it comes to roofing like people in roofing allen tx. For many years of experience, I’m pretty sure that roofing allen tx can solve out problem with our roof. We are still in rainy season and we don’t want to experience another problem with our roof.


Photo credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoons_in_the_Philippines       

No comments:

Post a Comment