Search This Blog

Monday 11 July 2011

Problem With Viewing Videos

Watching music videos online is a great pastime especially if you like the songs. In my case, I download classical music videos, the ones that they call “oldies”. Well, don’t laugh at me but the truth is, I like oldies. I grew up with old songs like “Crazy”, “Sealed With A Kiss”, “Girl” and much more. Just like what I said, I download them and put in a folder with the filename “oldies but goodies”. My father and my mother usually ask me to play the videos that I downloaded every weekend so I have no choice but to follow them. One time, while trying to play a music video, I found out that the file was corrupted. Because I don’t want my parents to be disappointed, I downloaded dll4free. The dll download just took me few minutes then wola! My problem is solved.     

No comments:

Post a Comment