Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2011

He’s Not Getting Any Younger

My officemate and friend at the same time, is already twenty six years old and he is still single. He plans to get married at the age of thirty; He said that he is more stable at that time. If he is now twenty six, he will be thirty four years from now. I think that is the right age of finding someone who can be his life partner in the future. My friend is choosy when it comes to girls because he is so idealistic. He said that he wants a girl that is beautiful, sexy, loving, understanding and caring. He doesn’t like blind dating because he wants to know the woman better so I guess dating online would be perfect with him to know the woman better. One lunchbreak in the office, I found him surfing on the internet looking for different beautiful girls. He said that he is finding someone to that would fit his ideals hahaha! Well I guess dating would be perfect for him and the girl when he knows her well after frequent online communication.  

No comments:

Post a Comment