Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Allergic Rhinitis


I have allergic rhinitis and it strikes when the weather is hot and when I inhale dust, smoke and pollen. It’s hard to have allergic rhinitis because it affects my everyday life. This is one of the most common illnesses in the United States covering 20% of its population. A surprising 2/3 of all patients have symptoms of allergic rhinitis before they reach the age of 30. The symptoms occurs in the eyes of nose and occurs after exposure to pollen, dust, fiber (from cloth) and danders. 

We spend 7-10 (almost) hours of sleeping in bed. Pillows can be source of allergen because they of the fibers and they acquire dust. Since I suffer from allergic rhinitis, I don’t use ordinary pillows; instead, I use hypoallergenic pillows. This anti allergy pillows has great features. They are:

-anti microbial (no fungi or mold can grow)

-keeps out dust mites because it is fiber-proof ticking

-easy to wash and dry

-it has 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee-absolutely great!

I will also buy one for my sister because she always complain about her allergy. It’s good to take medicine when it strikes but prevention is better than cure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment