Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2011

One fine afternoon in Naic


I love my hometown Naic. I come home every weekend to take a rest and unwind myself from the noisy and busy city of Makati. I love the atmosphere in there, where the air is fresh, the surroundings are green, and the people always smile. 

My girlfriend usually accompanies me when I come home. My mother always cooks delicious and mouth watering delicacies and desserts that can easily challenge our hungry stomach. In the afternoon, we make merienda ourselves. We just recycle left over foods in the refrigerator.


One cool and quiet afternoon, our eager stomach cried for food. We just fried hotdogs from the freezer, and eggs and tasty bread from my mom’s store haha! Then, we grab a liter of soda as a food-pusher. hummm yummy.    


 
But wait, where is my girlfriend?


 
Tadah! She’s so shy hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment