Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Grandma’s Creepy Stories

I love listening or watching horror stories since my childhood days. When I was a small boy, me and my cousins used to sleep in my grandma’s house so that we could play before sleeping time, that was the fun thing that we couldn’t do in our own house because my father was so strict. He wasn’t allow us to play or make some noises during nightime. In our lola’s house, we could stay up late to play and listen to her stories.


My lola used to tell stories about our relatives, her children, about the Japanese era in the Philippines, and  creepy stories. We loved listening to lola’s creepy stories before going to sleep. Stories about kapre, tikbalang, manananggal, tiyanak, multo, white lady and many others. I miss those times especially when I come home to Naic. In my next posts, I would tell my lola’s creepy stories one by one.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment